We will only use the information that we collect about you and your company lawfully.
We collect information about you when you register with us or place an order for products or services. Website usage information is collected using cookies. In short, we collect data from you:
- To provide you with the best possible service.
- Your name – so we know what to call you.
- Email address – so we can email you confirmations, etc.
- Telephone number – so we can message you confirmations, etc.
- Credit/debit card details are processed via Stripe.
- We do not collect sensitive data about individuals
- We automatically collect some technical information from devices and web browsers
We do NOT pass your details on to anyone else for marketing purposes other than:
We use Google analytics for statistics and to help improve site, some anonymises technical data is collected/shared with Google.
We use Mailchimp to deliver newsletters and therefore share Email and name details to facilitate this
Our data and is held securely for our use only. Currently this includes our email marketing.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by logging into your account. If you would like to revise the information you have provided to us, you may update the information by updating it yourself via your Seller Dashboard link.
The personal and company information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for seven years for tax purposes.
- Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
- You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However many of our website features will not function as a result.
- We use different types of cookies for different things, such as:
- Analysing how you use the website
- Giving you a better, more personalised experience
- Recognising when you’ve signed in
4. Strictly Necessary cookies:
- These cookies let you use all the different parts of buynsellavl.com. Without them services that you have asked for cannot be provided.
- Examples of how we use these cookies are: Signing into the buynsellavl.com;
- Remembering previous actions such as text entered into a registration form when navigating back to a page in the same session
5. Performance cookies:
- These help us understand how people are using the buynsellavl.com online, so we can make it better.
- We use Google Analytics who set their own performance cookies.
6. Some examples of how we use these cookies are:
- To collect information about which web pages visitors go to most often so we can improve the online experience
- Error management to make sure that the website is working properly